Pick-up & Delivery
The below information is for our standard pick-up and delivery schedules. Occasionally we will have special locations and times. Please consult the product page for the most current information.
Macarons are ONLY available through limited, local delivery or via pick-up at a designated day and time specified at checkout. If placing a custom or celebration order, arrangements will be discussed during consultation.
Unfortunately, due to local laws, macarons cannot be shipped locally or out of state. Womp.
- Pick-up location is the Associated Bank - West End parking lot, located on the corner of Park Place Blvd and Wayzata Blvd in St. Louis Park.
- For GPS use: 5353 Wayzata Blvd. St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- The lot is located off 394 at the Park Place exit.
- Pick-up windows are typically Monday-Thursday (6:30-7:30pm), Friday (5:00-6:00pm), Saturday & Sundays (11am-12pm) only. Please consult the schedule at checkout for the most updated days and times. Need a different time? Email us and we will try to accommodate.
- You are able to select a time slot for pick-up at checkout
- Please come on time so you don't lose your macarons!
- Plan ahead when ordering or contact us in advance if you anticipate an issue with your pick-up time.
- Unless you contact us in advance, you may be at risk of losing your macarons, and no one wants that.
Limited Local Delivery
- Minimum order requirement: $30.00 (not including taxes or fees)
- Delivery fee: $5.00
- 10-mile delivery range from zip code 55416
- Not sure? Enter your zip code at checkout to confirm if you are in our delivery area.
- If you live outside the zone and can meet within the zone, we can do that. Just enter the address of the meet-up location at checkout.
- Approximate delivery range map below
- Deliveries are made on Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons once orders are ready. See options at checkout for the most updated schedule.
- 2-hour delivery windows will be available to select from at checkout.
- You do not need to be home to accept your delivery however in hot months you will risk coming home to a melted mess, so you may want to be there. Winter, not so much. See Site Policies for more information.
Custom or Celebration Orders
- Arrangements will be discussed during consultation.